Offset X in Mapping Issue

This forum is assigned for bug reporting of Version 3.X. Please be as accurate as possible.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

reporter

Offset X in Mapping Issue

Post by reporter »

Hi,

I'm on 3.6c, and found an issue with the Entering numbers into the Offset X value. I can't enter the number 2, and cannot up or down arrow to increment by one. It increments by a strange number.

Thanks,
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: Offset X in Mapping Issue

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi!
Thank you for your report!
However, I have no issues with entering numbers or incrementing by one at all. Could you please make sure that you select the complete value of the input field first via Ctrl+A and then try again?
Other tips:
– Is the numpad properly activated on your keyboard?
– Are you able to enter 2 anywhere else in the software?
– Do you have % or Pixels selected as measurement unit?
Thanks!
reporter

Post by reporter »

Hmm. I have experienced it on 3 different machines, all with the same project, but different files as I've iterated through the version.

I just tried it here on this computer and it did it again, but then I created a New Setup, and it's gone away. I've restarted the computer and it's still better.

FYI, it only affected the Offset X, all the other fields were fine. Also, interestingly, the sliders for Offset X and Offset Y would only go up to a maximum in the 200 range (240 and 208 or something). The up arrows in Offset X would increment in strange values. (like 1, 7, 28, 37... )

Must have been a ghost in the machine. ;)

Thanks,
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Post by Fritzsche »

This behavior could also be a result of your Patch. If you want us to have a look at this issue and your MADRIX Setup file, please send it by e-mail. Thank you very much!