artnet, outing and merging M-PC

This forum is assigned for bug reporting of Version 3.X. Please be as accurate as possible.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

M-tec-Online

artnet, outing and merging M-PC

Post by M-tec-Online »

Hi all!
Prior of renewing hardware in a club i am doing some testing and finding out the right way of doing things.

There is a "MAdrix"-System connected and controlled by a MA-GMA1. Ma is doing remote-controle on artnet universe 1-1, in addition some merging on artnet 1-2 to 1-4.
Trying to add my notebook running M-PC (64 licence) into artnet worked fine. But, using both controllers to run Madrix ended up in some Artnet-malfunktions.
So I decided to do a rerouting and merging via M-PC. I decided to use the MA Output, witch were on universe 18-21 and rerouted them to universe 26-29 witch worked perfect with the merged universes. All data sent by MA and M-PC was working correct and fluendly on Madrix.
Exept: I could not made it to get the remote control working. All settings were exact the same as the other universes, everything was set to the right universe. No way of getting it work.
Any suggestions on this?

Best regards, Mikel
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: artnet, outing and merging M-PC

Post by Guertler »

Hello M-tec-Online,
Please double check in MADRIX the IP address settings from which you want to receive the remote commands.
The IP address of the MADRIX Art-Net Remote must be the same as the IP address of the used console.
Under the following link you will find a tutorial with a step by step instruction to create a Art-Net remote connection. If you don't want to use CITP, you can jump over step 2:
http://help.madrix.com/tutorials/html/i ... emote.html